some stuff of life.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

w00t.


this is exciting news kids. i figured out this crazy thing. i am saying what i am typing but i am saying it in a crazy accent. and you are missing out. this is why keyboards are inadequate. ha ha ha. hokay. so. i have also decided that it is too dark to try and find the shift key for whenever i want to capitalize a letter, so i have decided to skip that. I have also decided that I will start using captial letters and that I will include some recent photos for your viewing pleasure. This first picture is of my vest swallowing me whole. Fortunately for me, that person was able to poke it in the eyes, and the vest spit me back out. That was close. Now I will change font color. Or I will try to at least. Here we go......
Pow! wow. Kazam! it worked. This next photo is what I believe to be the most recent photo of me, besides the mug shots and all. I look over caffinated and tired at the same time. Go me. I wonder what I was thinking when that picture was taken. I bet I thought that I was looking really cool. Cool.

Yes. My hair is red. I like it like that. I can fake out people and tell them that I am Irish. A bunch of people at school thought that my hair has always been red and that they had just forgotten what I looked like over the summer. I let them think that.

I miss Colin and Jeremy most. No offense everyone else.

Ok, well, I'm going to go catch up on some overcaffinated sleep.

love, lisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home