some stuff of life.

Monday, November 21, 2005

beach bum.


This time in a couple of days, I will be passing through Redding, california on my way to Bend oregon on my way to Hood River, OR. I'm pretty excited about the whole ordeal. The drive will be long. But that is ok. I am ok with that. I am hoping to get a lot of crochet done. I need to make 10 hats. (One for each of my toes. What else!)
This picture (taken november 19. why are we in shorts?!!! It's november!!! craziness.) is of me and six freshmen that I am "in charge" of. I am their leader. I think that I have learned more from them than I could ever teach. I learned that being a leader is not about leading them through life, but rather leading your own life in such a way that points to God. God does the real leading.
Looking at this picture makes me laugh. I love each of these people, but in such a weird way. =) ha ha. I am proud of them. They are amazing people and I'm glad that they are in my life.
Yeah, so those are my thoughts on that. =)

love, lisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home