some stuff of life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

there is no title.


So, I flew like a terror-dactyl (one scary dinosaur) back down to California after the Christmas break. Vrrrrrrooooooommmm......There is the view that the people in the airplane had. nice. Anyway, so. I am back at school. I do not have school on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. w00t. and we all know what that means -- long weekend every weekend! woopie! no. not really. I'm working M,W and F (Monday, Wednesday and Friday - just so we are clear on that). But I do enjoy working, so I'm glad at my schedule. I'm making sure to enjoy the little things in life, like Duck Hunt, and watching Emily play Duck Hunt. It's a good game. Also, it was 74 degrees here today, completely blue skies and just the slightest hint of a breeze. (good call). and so I went around wearing a t-shirt and riding a longboard. (another good call). and then i fell asleep in the sunshine so now my clothes smell like sunshine and grass. Well Folkes, it is time for me to be headed off to class. Since, I don't have class on MWF there are long days on Tuesday and Thursday. Like until 9 tonight. woop woop. So, until next time, enjoy beauty, breathe in love and live life. amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin Franger said...

Your crazy lisa.
I enjoy playing duck hunt sometimes as well.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home