some stuff of life.

Friday, January 13, 2006

ihop(e)

For all appearances sake, I am doing well. I am eating healthy (contrary to the story below) and doing well at work and school. I'm spending time with friends and getting along fine with roommates. But there's something going on....I'm not sure what it is. --You know how people cry at weddings? why do they do that? It's not because they are sad. And I don't think that happy is exactly the right word to describe it either. If you asked them why they were crying, they might say that it is "just so beautiful." -- I kinda feel thats whats going on. It's not that I'm 'happy' or 'sad', I just feel overwhelmed with this sense of beauty, and I'm not exactly sure what to do with that. I think thats why most people cry. They just don't know what to do with it. Maybe thats why I write.




I went to ihop tonight with Emily and Amanda for never ending pancakes. It was (circle one)good/filling/a bad idea/painful. We murdered some pancakes. First off here, we have Emily receiving her pancakes. She sure looks (circle one) happy/excited/terrified/ready to throw up.
It was a nice evening. All the other restaurants were all filled up with lines out the door and we were (circle one) hungry/grouchy/gassy/impatient, so we settled for ihop. But there wasn't a wait, the price was right, and the food was (still a little) warm.
After that fun dining experience, we came back home and watched a movie about CS Lewis and his wife. It was good, but I cried a lot. Because it was so beautiful of course. Ok, it was actually really sad, but touching at the same time. You know what I mean. It was a beautiful day. I thank God for it.








Murdering pancakes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin Franger said...

I enjoyed reading this blog.

Love-
Random person surfing the web.

Friday, January 20, 2006 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home