some stuff of life.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Page Family Christmas News Letter.


This is the Page family...

Here is John. He is the father. He is older than the rest of them. He also weighs the most. He is a doctor and sometimes flies around in planes. He is sometimes in the Air Force. His official title is, Lt Col John M Page MD FS USAFr. I think that he just adds extra letters when he gets bored with life... just joking! Those actually all stand for something! Imagine that! wowow. As you can see from his picture, he loves to BBQ. He also loves to build things out of wood. He likes to know random trivia and I would also say that he has a bit of wanderlust in him. Soon he is headed off to Afghanistan. I told him to bring me back an afghan, you know, like a shawl. He didn't think it was funny.
So, that is John Page.




Next is the Matriarch of the family, Marcia Page. She doesn't like getting her picture taken. Neither does Sasquatch. Oh well. She plays the piano for funerals and for church. She is a very good pianist. I think that they even made a movie about her. Maybe not. Anyway. Her favorite color is blue and she loves cats. One of her favorite things to do is to take naps just like cats! She is very good at making cinnamon toast late at night. You should come over late at night one time and ask her to make cinnamon toast. She will probably be surprised that you know about it. She will clench her fists and stomp one foot and say, "oh!" but she will be smiling. And seriously, that is exactly the actions she will do. It's funny.
That is Marcia Page.



Then comes Jennine Page. I did not misspell her name! Her name is actually Jennine! We just call her Jenny to make her feel better. She is in medical school in England. She is a lot more driven than I am. She is going to succeed. I won't. wa wa. No, but seriously, she is very smart. Her favorite color is green and her favorite place is Hood River. If she could, she would live here forever and ever. She likes to sleep out on the front lawn. One time some Mormons stopped by while she was sleeping on the lawn. It was slightly amusing. She is 22, but she is almost 23. Her birthday is on December 31st. Wowow. She's old! She has really long hair.
Soon she will have a bunch of letters after her name too. But until then, thats just Jenny Page.


This is Jeremy Page. He is the youngest one. I think that he is also the tallest. He likes to point this out to us every time we are in the same room. One of his favorite things to do is to pick my mom up and move her out of his way. I think he feels powerful. He also really likes to snowboard. I think that he is pretty good too. He wants that to be his future. I hope that whatever he does works out for him. I hope that he goes to the Olympics so that maybe my parents will take me on vacation. That would be neat. He is a senior in high school this year. He is 17. His birthday is on the 4th of July. He has a cat named Sherlock. He torments Sherlock. We all feel bad for Sherlock.
Thats Jerms for you.

Finally, me, Lisa Page. I am older than Jeremy but not as old as Jenny. I go to school, but I'm finishing up early so that I can move to Poland. My favorite song is, "You're in my Heart" by Rod Stewart. It cracks me up and gives me that little jolt of excitement that only your favorite song can. Right now I am up way too late and ought to be in bed. I think that sounds like a fine idea. So I'm going to finish this up and head to bed.

So. That is the Page family. We are wishing you a merry few days after Christmas. And by we, I mean, I am. I hope that life is going well and that the new year doesn't suck as much as this Christmas news letter. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger blaine said...

aww i love the pages! you guys are so cool. i haven't read it all yet because i'm feeling pretty reading lazy but i will soon! :)

Monday, January 08, 2007 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger blaine said...

ok i read it now... good stuff!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home