some stuff of life.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The (Hood River water) District sleeps alone tonight.

Eeek.
This is a fun key board to type on.
And this page is just so.......green!!! neat.

I hope that Colin is doing well at his brat camp. (side note, Colin is not a camper. Don't get that confused. as Jeremy said, "colin is like the nicest kid in the world". So, Colin is not a brat camp....well he is....but not as a camper.....and it's not really called brat camp.....at least thats what he says.......we may never know the truth.) Anyway, I hope that he is well.

I am headed back to California soon. I am very excited to go on a back packing trip.
I was driving back from Portland last night and I-split-second- last-minute- waited-for-the-final-hour- decided that I wanted to go on a hike, so I pulled the car off the freeway, put my swimsuit on and went looking for a water fall. I found one. And then I found another. They were both very pretty and equally surprising. It is a marvelous thing to hear the sound of the freeway and the heat of the land melt away into a shwishing mist. And then I had to pee. It is also a marvelous thing to be able to pee in such a scenic location. Not that bathrooms aren't nice, but as a girl, I don't get tons of chances to pee outside whenever I'd like. Well, maybe I could, but I guess I just don't usually use those chances. Leave me alone.
I would post some pictures, but, Oh-Lordy, I can't find the cordy! ha ha ha. But I do have some other pictures of related events. Such as water. And a shower.




Yes, Love.


yes, lisa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

yeah for the postal service!

Have you taken professional diving lessons?! Can you teach me a thing or two when I see you in a few weeks?

Monday, July 24, 2006 5:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home