some stuff of life.

Monday, March 20, 2006

be still my soul.


It's been a trip. And by that i mean life is a journey... I am in the library. I like libraries a lot more now then when I didn't know how to use them.
I went to the beach this weekend. I needed to get away from...well, me...myself....my sorrow, my family, everything. I spent some time with Emily's mom, aunt and friends. We scrapbooked. Well, they did and I rode a bike. Then they tricked me into doing layouts for them. ha ha. I think that we each thought that we got the better end of the deal.

It was good to get away and to spend some time in thought and to be loved. I enjoyed the couple hour drive down and back. I'm at a strange place in life right now, and prayer would be appreciated.

I took this picture of these monks as I was leaving the beach. I wish I had followed them back and seen if they got their toes wet in the water. But we were kinda the only ones there and I didn't want to seem obvious. They were pretty smiley guys. They looked happy and so I was happy for them.

For the future I am trying to figure out what I need. Not what I want, but sincerely what I need. For some reason I feel that I will be surprised with the answer that I find.

with love and hope, lisa.

1 Comments:

Blogger blaine said...

i tried to leave a comment here last week but blogger freaked out. so i just got your email about Jon Abbas and it reminded me to leave this comment again. so i wanted to say: "Awesome picture Lisa!"

All that to say that. It really is a nice picture though!

Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home