some stuff of life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

heavenly sunshine.


Life for me right now is smiley. I have a mondo spanish test coming up tonight and I think a will get an effe. Its not life though, so I'm not too fussed about it.

Yesterday Andrew and I went and sat on that grassy strip of earth right near the exit/entrance on east campus. It has been windy here (it knocked down, not one, but two palm trees on the way to west campus) and so there were a lot of sticks and bits on the ground. Anyway, we just sat as the cars drove by and we threw little sticks and bits at the sidewalk and talked and laughed about life and stuff. And I very distinctly felt deja vu from when I was a whole lot younger and still living in Hood River. Maybe it was the feeling of the wind, or maybe it was the activity, I don't know, but I think that life has more to do with the company in which you spend it, than the way you actually spend it. It's interesting how it seems that it is people that make a place feel like home rather than just a place. But maybe I'm wrong. There is a whole lot of beauty in life. I still sometimes feel like I must be very silly and naive. And I think thats pretty close to the truth.

I am scarred for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home