some stuff of life.

Monday, February 06, 2006

From whence comes my help.


Today I turned up my eyes to the hills and I realized how amazingly much I want to be in them. I miss stuff. Stuff like the smell of pine trees and of sun. I miss the way a hammock feels after swimming in a lake. I like the ocean, a lot. But quite honestly, my delight is in the hills. Give me sun, some lodge pole pines, a lake and elevation. Watch me smile.

This picture. This one right here, the one to the left of where your eyes are reading this right now, this is where I want to be. This picture makes my heart leap. This picture is music to my eyes. If my words could express the flutter in my heart that this image causes, I would be a very cool poet.

Sometimes it is very hard to be here when I know that this place exists. Faith and patience. I love it.

My help comes from thee O Lord.

sincerely, lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home