some stuff of life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

where to?

Climbing was indescribable. (Have you ever thought it funny how indescribable is used as a description? anyway...) I'm finding that truer with life. I'm on the brink of something. I don't know what it is. Something is different and it's fantastic... And yes joyful. Joyful in such and inexplicable manner. It is a sleepiness, but the furthest thing from being tired. It's the contentment that is only possible from God. Words are a cheap immitation right now. I can't make sense of it. And I just don't know what to do.
"There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home