some stuff of life.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Whats that riding on your everything?

Oh got to see, got to know right now.


Jerms and I went to Pirate's Cove today. It was enjoyable. On the walk there, Jeremy demonstrated how he could walk on the railroad track while drinking his soda. It took a couple tries, but we finally got a picture of him actually doing it. Neat.

Then an osprey got very angry at us for walking under her nest and she threatened to dive-bomb us into oblivion. This is a picture that I took while I was covering my head/running away/building a shelter. It looks sort of like a bad picture. But don't let looks fool you. It is a very good picture. It captured the scene the exact way it looked through my tears of fear. Indeed!

All in all, it was a very enjoyable day. Jeremy put some sand on my back, "to help me cool off" but then I ended up getting sunburned except where the sand was, so now I have a neat sandy burn pattern on my back. =) wa-wa.

It isn't anything at all.

lisa.

1 Comments:

Blogger blaine said...

man i miss that place so much. thanks for sharing the pics and story Lisa... reminds me of good times.

holy smokes Jeremy grew up!!!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home