some stuff of life.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

being too technical.

*yawn*

I am tired.

But there are words and thoughts that I would like to remember. There are songs that I would like to sing. There are people that I would like to talk to and there are places that I would like to go. But as for now, I am only going to get the words down and maybe sing a song to myself as I type.

Lifelifelifelifelifelifelifelifelifelife. eeeesh.

I love life. But sometimes I get a bit cynical. Sometimes I get a bit down trodden. Sometimes I have a hard time not being greedy for Heaven.

I have been sitting out on the lawn reading and thinking quite a bit recently. I really think that I should be doing homework, but I just don't care enough about somethings to give up caring about others.

I've been praying a lot more lately... Really making a conscious effort to pray about specific people and things. Prayer is a strange concept to me. I don't know really how to pray. Is it different than just talking? Should it be? Prayer reminds me of who I am.


I pray for the wisdom to have faith, The faith to believe in grace, And the grace to live freely in love.


Now I'm going to sleep.


[I'm a-nodding and a-blinkin'

and I'm beginning to be-a-thinkin'

that its time to go-a-winkin', a-slinkin' off to sleep.]


[catch my eyelids as they fall.]

good night.

lisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home